Inventory Unit Detail
2015 KTM EXC 350 F
The 350 EXC-F is the ultimate enduro when it comes to optimum rideability and maximum enduro performance. Thanks to its compact, powerful DOHC engine, its low weight and perfectly tuned chassis, this machine overcomes all problems presented by the terrain with incredible ease. And thanks to its playful handling, it is always at an advantage when the going gets really tough. Whether professional or beginner, this benefits the rider all the more, the longer the track is. Maximum fun factor guaranteed!
- Frame: The modern frame design of the 350 EXC-F, comprising lightweight, high strength, chrome-molybdenum steel section tubes, combines maximum longitudinal stiffness with optimum torsional stiffness. It guarantees easy handling and precise steering behavior, as well as excellent ride stability. So the new frame not only shines with the new color, it also clearly represents the benchmark in terms of weight and stability. The frame color shines in MY 2015 in the same orange as the KTM factory racing team, making the styling even more attractive. Moreover, it's easier to maintain and provides more space for mounting the fuel tank and other components. Thanks to the frame design and in conjunction with the rear PDS damping system, shocks at the rear wheel are absorbed and dissipated optimally.
- Swingarm: The cast aluminum swingarm has been developed with state-of-the-art calculation and simulation software and constructed, in terms of design and wall thickness, for minimum weight with optimum stiffness and precisely defined flexibility.
- Suspension/Damping: The KTM 350 EXC-F has its own individual suspension setting, optimally tuned to weight and engine. The high-quality WP suspension components have been specially designed for enduro use. They ensure maximum traction and plenty of comfort. At the rear, a PDS shock absorber from WP Suspension works with a direct linkage to the upper side of the swingarm. The wide range of setting options for rebound damping and high- and low-speed compression damping are standard on KTM bikes.
- Triple Clamps: The triple clamps have been specifically designed for enduro use and ensure precise handling thanks to their supporting of the fork flex. The rider receives precise feedback from the front wheel, even in the toughest terrain, thereby increasing riding safety and speed.
- Bodywork: The bodywork has been designed ergonomically and functionally in such a way that the whole motorcycle is in perfect harmony with the rider down to the very last detail.
- Airbox: At the same time, the ingenious design of the airbox guarantees optimum protection of the air filter from dirt plus maximum air throughput for the highest performance. The airbox covers are manufactured in a 2-component process with new in-mold graphics. The filter is replaced very quickly, without any tools. Furthermore, two additional tabs on the cover allow it to be secured with bolts if desired.
- Handlebar: All EXC models are equipped with an extremely sturdy, tapered Neken handlebar made from high-strength aluminum alloy. In accordance with the proven KTM standard, the black anodized handlebar can be fixed in a choice of four positions. The handguards are made from a new material in MY 2015 in order to achieve even greater impact resistance.
- Speedo: The new speedo from MAE integrates all control lights, except those for the turn indicators, into a single component. This provides the cockpit with a cleaner and tidier appearance and makes the available information clear and easy to read.
- Exhaust System: Light and robust. The aluminum silencers on EXC models are renowned for their outstanding performance, while keeping noise to a level well within FIM rules. For MY 2015, the 350 EXC-F receives a new silencer with a full-length perforated pipe to reduce the noise level and further improve performance.
- Wheels: The wheels are equipped with new, black, 7050 T6 aluminum Giant rims, black coated spokes with lightweight aluminum nipples and lightweight CNC-machined hubs, allowing highest levels of stability to be achieved while keeping weight to a minimum. The fitted Maxxis enduro tires have been specially developed for KTM and excel with perfect traction and outstanding performance.
- Brakes: High-tech brakes from Brembo have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad bikes and, together with the lightweight wave brake discs, they are the measure of all things in terms of brake technology. As the best brakes in enduro sport, they remain unchanged for MY 2015.
- Oil Circuit: The 350 EXC?F engine is equipped with two oil pumps. A pressure pump supplies reliable lubrication to the crankshaft, piston, balancer shaft and valve controls. It also ensures cooling of the ignition and lubrication of the clutch. A suction pump draws oil from the crankcase and uses it to lubricate the transmission. This creates a slight vacuum in the crankcase, which also increases engine performance. Newly developed oil strainer sealing rings are used for MY 2015 to provide better durability in the most extreme conditions and a longer service life.
- Engine: The 350cc 4-stroke engine, with state-of-the-art electronic fuel injection, provides a very broad useable rev range and distinguishes itself with dynamic yet strength-saving engine characteristics. With peak power of more than 45 hp, the 350 EXC-F is powerful enough to beat every 450 in the E2 class.
- DDS Clutch: For MY 2015, the DDS clutch (Damped Diaphragm Steel) is equipped with a further refined, lighter, single-piece basket, which together with its integrated primary gear, is machined from a single solid billet of high-strength steel. This process guarantees unbeatable reliability and allows the engine to be extremely narrow thanks to the compact, rivetless design of the outer clutch hub. In addition, this design allows use of thin steel discs, which also contributes to the compact dimensions of the clutch. The diaphragm spring enables implementation of an additional hub damping mechanism - a benefit in terms of traction and gearbox wear. Finally, in conjunction with the diaphragm spring, the hydraulic clutch actuation system from Brembo ensures very smooth and very precise clutch control.
- Transmission: The 6-speed transmission is designed specifically for the engine characteristics of the 350cc engine and for every type of enduro use. It excels with precise and easy shifting.
- Balancer Shaft: To counterbalance the inertia forces, the 350 EXC-F engine is equipped with a balancer shaft on the right-hand side, which acts simultaneously as a water-pump drive and a drive wheel for the timing chain. This solution makes a major contribution to the extremely compact design of the engine.
- Engine Management System (EMS): The engine management system (EMS) from Keihin, with electronic fuel injection and 42 mm throttle body, ensures spontaneous responsiveness and maximum engine performance. Various engine characteristics can be selected via the EMS, with a map-select switch available as a PowerPart. Furthermore, a user-setting tool (also available as an option) allows data to be read from the bike by laptop and the mapping, ignition and fuel injection to be modified in a matter of a few mouse clicks.
- Crankshaft: Compared with the 350 SX-F, the 350 EXC-F is equipped with a heavier crankshaft to generate more gyrating mass for more uniform power development and better traction. As on all 4-stroke EXC models, it has a plain bearing in the lower conrod eye. This design enhances the durability of the engine, thereby enabling long service intervals for the crankshaft.
- Cylinder Head: Together with very small, lightweight (only 8 g) cam followers with DLC coating, the DOHC cylinder head is equipped with four ultra-light titanium valves (intake 36.3 mm, exhaust 29.1 mm), allowing extremely high engine speeds of up to 12,000 rpm. The valve timings of the camshafts are designed perfectly for performance in the enduro-specific lower rev range.
- Starter: The engine is equipped as standard with both kickstarter and electric starter. Positioned behind the cylinder, the electric starter is well protected. Its drive is connected to the optimized freewheel on the ignition rotor.
- Design: Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, spark-ignition engine, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 349.7 cm³
- Bore: 88 mm
- Stroke: 57.5 mm
- Starting aid: Kick starter and electric starter
- Engine lubrication: Forced oil lubrication with 2 Eaton pumps
- Primary ratio: 24:73
- Secondary ratio: 14:52 (13:52)
- Cooling system: Liquid cooling system, continuous circulation of cooling liquid with water pump
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch DDS / Brembo hydraulics
- Ignition system: Contactless, controlled, fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition timing adjustment
- Frame: Central tube frame made of chrome molybdenum steel tubing
- Forks: WP Suspension Up Side Down 4860 MXMA PA
- Shock absorber: WP Suspension PDS 5018 DCC
- Suspension travel Front: 300 mm
- Suspension travel Rear: 335 mm
- Brake system: Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
- Brake discs - diameter Front: 260 mm
- Brake discs - diameter Rear: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Steering head angle: 63.5 deg.
- Wheelbase: 1,482±10 mm
- Ground clearance, unloaded: 345 mm
- Seat height, unloaded: 970 mm
- Total fuel tank capacity, approx.: 8.5 L Unleaded premium fuel (95 RON)
- Weight without fuel, approx.: 107.2 kg
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, spark-ignition engine
- 349.7 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 mm x 57.5 mm
- Contactless, controlled, fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition timing adjustment
- Front Suspension
- WP Suspension Up Side Down 4860 MXMA PA
- Rear Suspension
- WP Suspension PDS 5018 DCC
- Front Brakes
- Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
- 1,482±10 mm
- Seat Height
- 970 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.5 L
- Dry Weight
- 107.2 kg
- Final Drive
- Chain, 5/8 x 1/4 in.