Returns & Warranty
No Limits Motorsports understands that returns and exchanges can be a pain; that’s why we’ve made it our goal to minimize that pain for our customers. If you’re unhappy with any item you’ve purchased, or if there has been an error with your order (and it meets the Return Requirements below), it can be returned at any given time within 30 days of the purchase date.
You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning any item.
To obtain your RMA, please contact our Customer Care Specialists by telephone at (604) 815-4444 or by email at email@example.com.
1. We cannot accept any items that have been USED or INSTALLED. Please make sure the product is in its ORIGINAL condition and packaging along with its ORIGINAL product information tags. Returning products must be packaged properly to avoid shipping damage.
What is Original Condition?
Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet if trying boots or to wear your helmet indoors before heading out on your machine.
Vehicle Parts & Accessories: Any accessory which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable. Ensure the product is returned with all components, instructions/paperwork, parts and packaging material that it was sent with.
Special-Order Items: Special-order items cannot be returned or exchanged once you have confirmed to proceed with the special-order.
2. Products may be returned due to manufacturer defect or No Limits Motorsports order processing error.
3. Refunds and exchanges will ONLY be processed after the returning product is received and inspected. No Limits Motorsports will not compensate for damages incurred during the product’s installation or use or reimburse any labour or installation fees under any circumstances.
4. For a faster exchange process, we recommend that customers re-order the correct item from our site. Once the RMA is received and approved, we will issue the refund separately.
5. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund transaction to be completed and an additional 5-7 days for the refund to show up on your financial statement (times may vary depending on the financial institution).
Some products are not returnable. Please review the list of non-returnable products below:
• All BRP branded hard parts including, but not limited to Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Sea-Doo and Spider
• Used or installed products
• Hazardous materials, including but not limited to; compressed air cylinders, aerosol cans and fluids
• Custom built/made to order products
• Oversized products requiring LTL / truck-load shipping
• Wheels and tires that have been mounted or balanced
• Videos, software, or other copyrighted material
• Gift cards
Returning Discounted Products
Total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount. Other conditions may apply. If your order included any "special offer" or "free parts", they must also be returned, or their value may be deducted from your refund.
Any items returned brand new or unused may incur restocking fees depending on the manufacturer.
Local Return Drop Off
No Limits Motorsports offers a local return drop off option at 38921 Queens Way, Squamish BC V8B 0K9. A copy of your invoice and photo ID must be provided at the time of the local return drop off.
Every product we sell is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. Each warranty has specific guidelines and terms unique to the manufacturer. The warranty for each product is specific to the manufacturer’s policy, which is generally repair or replacement. No Limits Motorsports will not compensate for damages incurred during the product’s installation or use or reimburse any labour or installation fees under any circumstances.
Customers requesting warranty information can contact our Customer Care Specialists at (604) 815-4444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may either file a warranty claim on your behalf or assist in obtaining the contact information for the manufacturer, so that you may communicate with them directly.
Note: Contacting the manufacturer directly can expedite the warranty process as they may make arrangements to have replacement(s) delivered to you directly. Should you request for No Limits Motorsports to act on your behalf the process may take a little longer.
When making a warranty claim through No Limits Motorsports please be advised that any and all freight charges are the responsibility of the consumer, and not the responsibility of No Limits Motorsports.
Please be aware that items returned either as a warranty claim or as a result of becoming defective during use AND the item is eligible for return under warranty guidelines for that product, No Limits Motorsports will assist in sending a request to the manufacturer on your behalf.
Please note that refunds are not allowed on warranty claims as the manufacturer’s warranty stipulates the right to repair or replace defective items. For any defective items, shipping damages, or warranty requests, images and details are required. When submitting images, please ensure the maximum image size is less than 10MB.